[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 800 Termination - NuFone.Net sucks!

Linn Boyd lboyd.lists at fractionit.com
Mon Mar 14 15:00:08 MST 2005

Rich,

    Thanks for the advice, they are so much better than NuFone, NuFone
is making us dispute the charges for a provisioning of a 800 number that
they never did provision. They don't tell you how long they are going to
take until after you pay them to order the number. We just disputed the
charges with our credit card company and hopefully we can cost them some
money. They need understand customer service. LiveVOIP is great, and
much cheaper.

-Linn