[Asterisk-Users] not ringing when place outgoing call

Ing. Rosario Pingaro rpingar at Italycom.it
Mon Mar 14 10:02:58 MST 2005

I have configured asterisk to act as a B2BUA, so can use ser for sip proxying and forward the call to a sip provider.

The problem now is that when I place a call to an outgoing number I don't hear nothing up to the time the callee responds.

The first time I configured asterisk it was working fine. Now seems something changed but I am pretty newbiw to understand where the problem is.

Can someone help me to understand what is going on?

Thanks