[Asterisk-Users] Re: Panasonic KX-TD1232

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 05:38:39 MST 2005

Hi, Dennie,

Yes, it is possible. Specially that model has DTMF Inband signaling,
in other words you can send dtmf tones to asterisk when using it as a
voicemail so that it knows what extension did not answer the call and
can thus be directed to the right voicemail.

You need to play with the programming on both the pbx and the asterisk box.

I dont know what kind of integration you need, but assuming you want
to add voicemail to the pbx, my recomendation is to have all incoming
lines from your telcom connected to the pbx. Have the lines terminate
on 4 extentions which in turn are conected to a 4 port fxo digium
card. Configure the extentions on the pbx to be forwarded to that
group of 4 lines if they are busy or an-answered.

Hope it helps.

--
Sergio Veltri
www.pointhorizon.com