[Asterisk-Users] How to register two SIP phones ( e.g. Windows Messenger) from different subnet to *

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Sun Mar 13 23:22:31 MST 2005

Or open up a firewall rule to allow access to the IP that asterisk is on
from the otherwise isolated
subnet.

You could also make the asterisk box 'multi-homed', ie, put a 2nd nic in
it and plug it into
both subnets, then in sip.conf set the bindip to 0.0.0.0 (all interfaces).

In essence whatever is easier/suits your network model better... talk to
your network admin :)

-Shaun