[Asterisk-Users] Advanced conference features, meetme2?

C. Tomlinson asterisk_list at burntwires.com
Sun Mar 13 12:47:01 MST 2005

Hi,

Sorry, I relaise I could run head but didn't want to move across yet.

I have found documentation on meetme fairly lacking; hence my n00bish
questions. I realize you can get people to enter the same conferences but
with different options; however I got stumped on a couple of things:

Wiki informs me that agi scripts only work over Zap; I am using IAX or SIP'
so I didn't look much further into them,

I am unsure how meetme handles dtmf tones; my quick test didn't seem to
work; namely sending a dtmf tone into a meetme conference DIDN'T send it to
another extensions...

I couldn't find, for example, a variable containing the current conference
name.

If I had those I agree it would be simple in the dialplan; just listen for a
key eg 2, then when pressed kick user from conference, and immediately
rejoin using a mute option, rejoining the same conference as the dialplan
line got its info from the variable.

Care to share any more infor e.g. on your AGI?

Thanks