[Asterisk-Users] Text Messaging or AIM

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Mar 13 11:17:59 MST 2005

I think I saw something a while back that would allow Asterisk to check AIM
to see if a user of an extension was in front of their desk or not then send
to VMail or whatever.

This may be a start for you but I can't recall the name of it or where the
info is.

--
Wholesale Private Label Internet Access!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com