[Asterisk-Users] Text Messaging or AIM

Scheda scheda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:47:58 MST 2005

Does anyone know of a program/extention to asterisk that would allow
me to either text message my asterisk box or IM it from AIM on my cell
phone to allow it to call me? I've been looking with google yet can't
find anything. I don't code, so I'm SOL there, so I'm looking for
something premade. I plan on taking a class on perl during the fall
semester at my local community college, so if there isn't something
like this out there already, maybe I can get one out there.