[Asterisk-Users] chat line

Marc Storck marc.storck at msnetworks.lu
Sun Mar 13 09:59:42 MST 2005

Setup an IVR to take care of the menu you described, and use different
meet-me rooms per destinations.

Marc

James Taylor wrote:
> Yes, the meetme can be part of it.
>
> I was thinking more of a "classified ad" chat line, you know the
> male-female thing:
>
> "...If you are a man looking for a woman, press one..."
> "...If you are a woman looking for a man, press two..."
> "...If you are not sure, press three..."
> "...If you don't care, press four..."
> "...If you are a dog looking for his master, press five..."
>
> I'll share my notes if someone wants to team up and work on this.
> James
>
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:31:43 GMT, Iqbal <iqbal at gigo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> am working on it for a client, and yes as Steven said, I think the meetme
>> will do it....now just to figure out the billing part :-)
>>
>> On this note as anyone thought of premium line SIP addresses...I know
>> this may sounds strange, and SIP-->SIP is normally free (this I feel
>> will change once voice hits critical mass) but just a thought....
>>
>> Iqbal

>>> Any reason why the meetme app doesn't fullfuill your needs or did you
>>> not bother to look?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at msnetworks.lu
IT Service Provider            http://www.msnetworks.lu
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4450 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060

--------------- MS Networks powered service ---------------
http://www.LuxAdmin.com       Hosting and housing solutions