[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 105

Darrell Berry darrell at ku24.com
Sun Mar 13 09:17:20 MST 2005

thanks to everyone offering sussgestions and pointers in answer to my
questions about SME VoiP/* in the UK; i'll update you on my progress as
and when this ends up as an implemented * solution (and i totally take
on board the recommendation to look at 2nd hand CCME -- i should have
said at the start that i've just co-ordinated an NBX install for a much
larger project and that part of my current investigations is simply to
see at what point * is more appropriate (in terms of cost, effort,
reliability, flexibility) than NBX/CCME et al. Not intending to start a
flamewar on the subject at this point -- there are MANY variables to
consider!)

thanks again, and I expect there will be more questions soon!

regards

- d