[Asterisk-Users] newbie uk questions...

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Sun Mar 13 04:41:46 MST 2005

Darrell,

You could try talking to Telappliant, (in London like yourselves), I use
them for one of my connections and have found them very good.

ISDN is the best way to go if you are looking for your own PSTN connections
and to cut down on hardware in the machine I would be looking at an ISDN-30
as only one card is required for up to 30 lines. They say the break point
for ISDN-2e to ISDN-30 is 8 lines here in the UK.

Alternativly look around at some of the UK companies offering VOIP services
it may be quicker and cheaper in the long run to get them to sort it all out
for you.

Two spring to mind www.telappliant.com and www.holdentel.com .

Hope this helps.

Dave