[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ...

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Sat Mar 12 09:32:42 MST 2005

> sipfriends => mysql,astconf,sip_buddies

    Yes. Remove that line. This was done a few weeks ago to better split
peers/users.

> "sip show users" and "sip show peers"   does not show the phone, but

    Go into sip.conf and enable the 3 RealTime cacheing variables. This will
make them show up in the CLI.

> "sip show users" and "sip show peers" still do not show anything.

    If you don't have RTCacheing on, then this is correct behavior.

Try removing both phones from database and put them both into sip.conf and
try again. If it works that way then there is a db "data" problem.

As far as the voicemail goes, I'm not sure what happened with the
'addmailbox' script. I've never used it. I just add a new record to the db
and the path is created automagically by app_voicemail.

-Matthew