[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ...

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Mar 11 13:57:21 MST 2005

> It looks as tho the db addon is just that, patches to make it work
> instead of rewriting the
> thing from scratch with all storage in a database and not in conf
> files.

    You are wrong here. ARA is not an addon. ARA is core code that 'was'
written from scratch. The res_config_mysql is an addon to the core ARA.

    If your database isn't working, don't blame it flat out if you didn't
seek support. You two are probably the only two I've seen with problems with
ARA in the past month.

    If you don't tell developers about your problems, we can't fix them. So
don't gripe at us when you never told us about it to begin with.

-Matthew