[Asterisk-Users] No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Mar 11 16:04:33 MST 2005

I have been on the list and the archive as I stated.
Saw the emails but never saw any resolution given as I stated.

In case you did not notice, I am suggesting that we can figure out what
the problem on their side is and give them the resolution.
In that way the problem gets solved and we all benefit.  They may
honestly believe nothing is wrong. We should focus on solving the
problem.

Read the other posts before you issue a flame over checking the list.
Escpecially since you did not read the list yourself to see my other
post or even the fact that I am suggesting we find the problem.

I am absolutely fed up with people like you bouncing out these shitty
replies like you own the list.

If you don't like my question.  Delete it.
If you don't want to answer.  Don't answer.
If all you have to say is negative prattling, keep it to yourself.

Regards,
Wiley