[Asterisk-Users] No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Fri Mar 11 14:57:08 MST 2005

Using the 'r' option doesn't seem to make a difference for me. To work
around this issue, I'm using the 'm' option to play MOH.

However it just occurred to me, does anyone have a .mp3 recording of a
phone ringing for 30+ seconds? I could play that instead of "regular"
music and it would probably work not too bad.