[Asterisk-Users] VoipJet Terms of Service

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Fri Mar 11 14:35:55 MST 2005

jgoerzen at complete.org (John Goerzen) writes:
> I've heard good things about VoipJet here, so I was going to set up an
> account.  Then I noticed their Terms of Service here:
> https://www.voipjet.com/tos.php

Ignore them.  There are plenty of players and you don't need to deal
with one that has NDA clauses or indemnification clauses in their
contracts.

(My favorite is the latter, where they ask you to pick up their cost
of fighting off lawsuits even though they may be their fault and/or
not even involve you.  Thats real chutzpah.)

-wolfgang