[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B lock up

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Fri Mar 11 12:51:02 MST 2005

Should ACPI be turned off in the kernel?  In the bios I can only set
cards to the 1-15 interrupt range, but linux and acpi it seems moves
these to the 20's.  I looked last night on the lists and found no true
answer to this question.  I have 4 TDM's so interrupts below 15 are few
and far between, but I do have enough.