[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B lock up

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri Mar 11 12:50:16 MST 2005

Goutam Shaw wrote:
> Hi
> I have a strange situation. Once in a while (non-deterministic) the 2 TDM04B
> cards lock up at the same time and stop processing incoming and outgoing
> calls even though * shows that it is trying to communicate to ZAP channels
> (at least on the outgoing). The only cure is to reboot the system when it
> happens. It makes me very apprehensive of the system
>
> Has anyone seen this problem. Could this be something to do with the IRQ
> sharing. Here is the output of lspci -v.

Get the cards on their own interrupts - use the BIOS, turn off unneeded
onboard devices etc.

If you still have problems and the FXO modules are marked "Rev C" on the
non pin side, talk to Digium support.

I had ongoing problems with FXO modules stopping responding and
requiring reboots to restore. Regdumps of the offending module show "ff"
loaded in almost all registers.

After contacting Digium, I was told this was a hardware issue and after
having them replaced with modules marked "X100B RevB", I have so far had
no problems.

Regards,

Richard