[Asterisk-Users] Vonage a provider?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Mar 11 11:09:58 MST 2005

It is my understanding that Vonage will provide an ADDITIONAL number
that they call a "soft phone" account that can connect to Asterisk.
AFAIK, the main account that connects to your ATA has to use that box,
so you would need an analog card  configured in Asterisk  ( FXO ) to use
that number.

There was some mention of this on the list a week or two ago, and soon
the "list police" will  yell at you for not searching first through the
list archives and the wiki, usually with less than satisfactory results.

John Novack