[Asterisk-Users] Vonage a provider?

Frank Abernathy frank at topl3ss.com
Fri Mar 11 10:33:26 MST 2005

I am new to the mailing list, but I am very interested in running my small
home business office phone system using Asterisk.  However, Broadvoice, a
VoIP provider of choice based on my research, is not available in my area.

I currently use Vonage VoIP.  Their website mentions nothing about being
able to link to Asterisk.  I was wondering if any US subscribers have been
able to configure Vonage with Asterisk.  Or if anyone has found Vonage to be
a non-compatible provider.

TIA!

Frank

frank at topl3ss.com