[Asterisk-Users] How to register two SIP phones ( e.g. Windows Messenger) from different subnet to *

Mohammed Firdosh Nasim firdosh.nasim at masconit.com
Fri Mar 11 00:07:34 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have two SIP softphones(Windows Messenger) running on different subnet
(Phone-1 on IP XXX.XXX.25.ABC & Phone-2 on IP XXX.XXX.15.XYZ) and my

Asterisk Server is running on IP XXX.XXX.25.PQR.Because of some security
issues both the subnets are completely isolated ( U cant even PING from

one to other) and  I want to connect Phone-1 & Phone-2 to the *.

How can I proceed? Please do help in this regard

Thanks and Regards,

Firdosh.