[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 800 Termination

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Mar 11 00:04:28 MST 2005

Took me about an hour I think to get the info and so far I have outward dialing going only.  Not due to them as far as I can tell though.   CID was a little whacky earlier tonight as they were updating something but seems good now. Inward setup fo rme is a bit tricky it seems.  See my other post.  I am NATed behind FW with port forward.  Hope that is not an issue though it seems to not be for others.

I will write a full report on how well things go when done.  So far so good only mild complaints about little stuff I won't go into until I am totally done and we see how we finish up.  8)

Thanks,
Wiley