[Asterisk-Users] SetCallerID({$NEWCALLERID})

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Thu Mar 10 20:22:52 MST 2005

I am trying to SetCallerID to a variable I have defined.  This obviously is
wrong.  It actually sets the caller ID to $NEWCALLERID.  I have search
through the examples on wiki but wasn't able to find something similar to
see what I was doing wrong.  Could someone tell me the correct way to
SetCallerID to a defined variable?

 exten => 2125551212,5,SetCallerID({$NEWCALLERID})

 exten => 2125551212,6,Noop(${CALLERID})

Actually shows $NEWCALLERID instead of the contents of $NEWCALLERID.