***SOLVED*** [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changesandstillnot working- An Additional Server****Solved*****!

Zanzamar Majere Phoneman at wbtllc.com
Thu Mar 10 19:00:16 MST 2005

I had the same problem.  But I had a Sip 400 Bad Result  ...   Failed to
authenticate on INVITE ...

I am running asterisk 1.03

I do not have my program pointing to any proxies...It is pointing to
Sip.broadvoice.com, I do not have any proxies set up in my /etc/hosts file
where PPPPPPPPPP = Phone Number
XXXXXXXXX = secret

Try cutting and pasting mine in, see if it works...

My Sip.conf is as follows:
[general]
context=sip                     ; Default context for incoming calls
port=5060                       ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is
5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm

register => PPPPPPPPPP:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com

[PPPPPPPPPP]
type=peer
user=phone
host=sip.broadvoice.com
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
fromuser=PPPPPPPPPP
secret=XXXXXXXXXX
username=PPPPPPPPPP
insecure=very
context=sip
authname=PPPPPPPPPP
dtmfmode=inband
dtmf=inband
;Disable canreinvite if you are behind a NAT
canreinvite=no