***SOLVED*** [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changesandstillnot working- An Additional Server****Solved*****!

Joe asterisk at usfloorsllc.com
Thu Mar 10 14:08:43 MST 2005

Zanzamar,

 I agree that it should work.  I can call out and have the land phone
ring,  but as soon as it is answered, another invite goes out and that
is when I get the 401 not authorized. I don't want to go down this
route,  but could this be a Codec issue?

Here is my sip config

[sip.broadvoice.com]
type=peer
host=sip.broadvoice.com