[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 841 Headset microphone volume?

Scott Bussinger scottb at opto-pps.com
Thu Mar 10 09:08:37 MST 2005

We're setting up some Sipura 841 phones and they're working pretty well, but
the microphone volume on the headset (not the handset) is too loud with our
Plantronics headsets. Is there some way to turn down the amplification on
the headset mic?

The microphones are picking up the sound of someone walking on the floor
across the room and every little movement or shuffle of the user. I found
places to control the output volume of handset, headset, speaker, and ring
but I haven't found anything for input control.

Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!