[Asterisk-Users] Sipura-841 Problems

James Pooton james at digisys.net
Thu Mar 10 08:33:09 MST 2005

Wow... sort of a horror story there.  Not sure I have a lot of input other
then we have two 841's that we've been using for about a month now without
out problems.  (I've actually been rather impressed.)  One thing that comes
to mind though, have you tried updating the firmware to the latest?  Or is
that impossible giving their behavior..

-James