[Asterisk-Users] NuFone

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Mar 10 08:13:32 MST 2005

On Mar 10, 2005, at 7:06 AM, Mark Halverson wrote:

> Anyone know how many simultaneous calls you can receive on a NuFone
> DID?

If you're talking about an 800-number DID, then I don't think there's a
limit, at least until you start saturating their capacity.  There have
been reports of users with 20+ calls going at once during an emergency.

I don't know if the same rules apply to their Michigan DIDs; I think
they're using a fixed-price model for them, which usually means that
you're limited to 1 or 2 calls at a time.

Scott