[Asterisk-Users] FWDout credits sharing

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:59:06 MST 2005

> This post is a FWDout specific one, but may be of interest for many
> Asterisk users and may even make more of them use FWDout for the good
> of everyone :)

Sam, some people have come to the conclusion that while FWDOut is a
ince idea, it isn't a good idea. The first two things that come to
mind are the

Letting other use you phone line is very likely against the contract
you have with your provider or telco and could get you sued or
cancelled. This is a very real issue and will loom closer as voIP puts
a bigger dent in their revenues.

Having calls you don't make come through your line, the number of
which can be identified by law enforcement in the case of a crime or
harassment, or gee, suspected terrorist activities which some
countries are very sensitive about...

Those were  enough for me to reconsider and remove Bellster from my server.