[Asterisk-Users] FWDout credits sharing

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Thu Mar 10 04:48:55 MST 2005

This post is a FWDout specific one, but may be of interest for many
Asterisk users and may even make more of them use FWDout for the good
of everyone :)

On the one hand, I have seen many reports of people using the FWDout
(http://www.fwdout.net/) service who don't get credits because the
prefix they provide calls for to is not popular.

On the other hand, I get plenty of unused credits, much more than I
can use.

Although I didn't try it because I don't need more credits, cheating
to obtain credits is technically very easy.

And by the way, if you need credits, just send me your phone number
complete with country (via private email, not on, this list), make
sure you provide a specific route to it in FWDout so that your system
gets used, and I may call you in order to increase your credits
balance.

I think the credits system should be totally reorganized, this is what
appears to me as one of the weakest part of FWDout. For example, it
could be something like:
  - receive 5 credits every day when your system is up
  - allow credits transfer from one account to another

Also, being able to rate the quality of the various routes that have
been used by a user would be very helpful in selecting the best one.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam