[Asterisk-Users] Server specifications

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Mar 10 03:11:46 MST 2005

Callum,

Will you be having any VoIP phones connected to the system, or will it
just be the E1s? If so, how many do you expect, how many calls do you
expect, and what codecs will you be using?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/