[Asterisk-Users] Server specifications

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Mar 9 17:24:12 MST 2005

Someone else mentioned this card earlier and it looks promising for a
way to get your 4 E1s up and have DSP on the card.
If I were provisioning today I would consider this one for sure though I
am betting there is no real data available yet.

ipVolution TDM120
http://voipstore.atacomm.com/shops/ViewItem.aspx/27934028032-38356249088
.htm

Google This exactly: site:lists.digium.com hardware requirements call
volume

The first item on the list should put you in the right direction for
issues of call volume.

Cheers,
Wiley