[Asterisk-Users] Slightly OT - Snom 190 function keys via subscribed config

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Thu Mar 10 00:00:11 MST 2005

Hmm..

Seems a factory reset from within the web interface was all thats
reuqired to make it pay attention to the settings.

After a factory reset, then reboot and configure in the subscribe url
for the config etc, it all comes to life and plays
nice. Perhaps this is a bug that snom needs to address? :)

Cheers,
-Shaun