[Asterisk-Users] Slightly OT - Snom 190 function keys via subscribed config

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Wed Mar 9 23:15:30 MST 2005

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your help.

I've already tried copying and pasting the text from the settings page
within the Snom 190's web configuration
page. I've also tried putting it in without the < or > symbols.
I've also tried just putting in:
dest sip:1000 at asterisk-server
dest 1000 at asterisk-server
dest 1000
dest sip:1000

all to no avail :-/

What i had in my first email to the list/snom regarding this problem is
exactly copied and pasted
from the snom 190's web config page.
Any other thoughts?

Cheers,