[Asterisk-Users] Paging and Intercom using Sipura SPA-841

James Pooton james at digisys.net
Wed Mar 9 22:56:32 MST 2005

Well, I'm using intercom with a couple SPA-841.  Currently using * CVS from
a couple weeks ago and a macro in extensions.conf.  It should give you some
idea:

[macro-intercom]
; ${ARG1} - Extension
  exten => s,1,SetCDRUserField(intercom)
  exten => s,2,SIPaddheader(Call-Info: \;answer-after=0)
  exten => s,3,Dial(${ARG1})
  exten => s,4,Congestion
  exten => s,104,Busy

-James