[Asterisk-Users] Paging and Intercom using Sipura SPA-841

Kavit Munshi kavit at xolinc.com
Wed Mar 9 22:45:07 MST 2005

I want to implement a one way announcement  and paging facility  using
Asterisk and Sipura  phones.  The wiki says  Sipura phones only support
Auto  Answer using the  Call-Info  header which is no lone shipped with
asterisk stable since 1.0.4.

I would like to ask if  anyone has implemented a similiar  facility
using  Sipura  SPA-841 or any other  SIP phones. If I could take a look
at how they have done this with a snippet of the extensions.conf I will
be very grateful.

regards,

Kavit