[Asterisk-Users] Paging using multiple sound cards/channels

Jeff G jeffg at junknet.net
Wed Mar 9 15:25:26 MST 2005

Does anyone know if its possible to have more than one sound card in an Asterisk box and use each one as a paging zone? How about left and right channels of a single sound card? I'm looking to have 2 paging outputs if possible - I've read about using a Grandstream phone on autoanswer but I'd prefer to have the feeds come directly from the * box and go into a stereo amp feeding 2 different speakers. Thanks in advance!

~Jeff