***SOLVED*** [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changes and still not working- An Additional Server ****Solved*****!

Chris Nibeck nibeck at interaccess.com
Wed Mar 9 14:03:43 MST 2005

thank you everyone!

It does not seen that it was configuration problems at all.

It appears it was the CVS that I was using from yesterday.

I decided to start over, downloaded the latest CVS, recompiled, and
voila!  * started working!!!!

Indeed even a Cisco ATA that was never working before started working!

Thanks to everyone!

Chris

On Mar 9, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Chris Nibeck wrote:

> there are two of us with the same problem so I will answer for me.
> Yes I tried the below instructions.
>
> The current thinking by multiple people is * never tries
> authenticating so removing the FQDN will force * to go to the related
> section named by either a phone number or a non Fully Qualified Domain
> Name.
>
> But I still don't have it working so who knows.
>
> Anyone that wishes to call me via BV my number is 8475100139 and it is
> up.
>
> Chris
>
> On Mar 9, 2005, at 9:23 AM, Mike Matthews wrote:
>
>> Have you tried this:
>>
>> http://foo.robotics.net/mediawiki-1.3.10/index.php/Asterisk_Setup
>>
>> Zanzamar Majere wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for the response.   I still have the errors mentioned
>>> below, sip response and Failed to authenticate on INVITE
>>>
>>> [PPPPPPPPPP]
>>> type=peer
>>> username=PPPPPPPPPP
>>> fromuser=PPPPPPPPPP