[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changes and still not working- An Additional Server

Chris Nibeck nibeck at interaccess.com
Wed Mar 9 09:28:39 MST 2005

there are two of us with the same problem so I will answer for me.  Yes
I tried the below instructions.

The current thinking by multiple people is * never tries authenticating
so removing the FQDN will force * to go to the related section named by
either a phone number or a non Fully Qualified Domain Name.

But I still don't have it working so who knows.

Anyone that wishes to call me via BV my number is 8475100139 and it is
up.

Chris