[Asterisk-Users] call routing question

Herman Sheremetyev herman at swebpage.com
Wed Mar 9 07:20:29 MST 2005

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I think this is precisely what I was
looking for, unfortunately neither of those variables appears to be set
on my incoming calls.  This is probably because I'm doing remote call
forwarding which is done by the phone company rather than regular call
forwarding.  I guess I'll just have to get different numbers from my
VOIP provider in order to route my Verizon numbers to different extensions.

Thanks again for the help,

-Herman