[Asterisk-Users] call routing question

Cameron Beattie ext_news at appsfarm.com
Tue Mar 8 12:12:23 MST 2005

Try using the special identifiers ${DNID} or ${RDNIS}. Refer to http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20variables for more info.

Regards

Cameron

Original message

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:09:37 -0500

From: Herman Sheremetyev <herman at swebpage.com>

Subject: [Asterisk-Users] call routing question

To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Hi All,

I have a question about call routing. I currently have a phone number provided by Voicepulse that connects directly to my Asterisk box and another phone number provided by Verizon that I have Remote Call

Forwarded to the Voicepulse number. What I'm wondering is if the

information about which number is actually dialed available for me to route the calls to different extensions? Thanks for the help and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Thanks,

-Herman