[Asterisk-Users] New Help Site - cut down on Mailing List questions

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Mar 9 04:51:31 MST 2005

On March 9, 2005 03:49 am, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> The wiki has a section of exammple setups and configurations. What is
> the atvantage of your separate site?
>
> Please take that as constructive critisism.

The wiki is very messy and hard to find information.  And I say this as an
experienced Asterisk user (multiple PRI setups, voicemail, spandsp,
hard/softphones, manager interface, etc.) -- the wiki's a good idea but it is
very...  confusing?  congested?

I think that this site has some good potential.

-A.