[Asterisk-Users] What combination of pwlib and openh323 are required to get Asterisk-oh323 v0.7.1 to compile

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:48:30 MST 2005

This worked for me on Fedora Core 3
pwlib -  1_6_6
openh323 - 1_13_5
asterisk-oh323 - 0.7.1

cp pwlib-v1_6_6-src.tar.gz openh323-v1_13_5-src.tar.gz
     asterisk-oh323-0.7.1.tar.gz /usr/src/
  cd /usr/src
  tar zxf pwlib-v1_6_6-src.tar.gz
  tar zxf openh323-v1_13_5-src.tar.gz
  tar zxf asterisk-oh323-0.7.1.tar.gz
  Set Environment variables
  PWLIBDIR=/usr/src/pwlib
  OPENH323DIR=/usr/src/openh323
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/src/pwlib/lib:/usr/src/openh323/lib
  cd /usr/src/pwlib
  ./configure
  make opt
  cd /usr/src/openh323
  ./configure
  Remove the line 433 (:protected)
in  /usr/src/openh323/include/gkserver.h
  else you would get the below error during compilation
  /usr/src/openh323/include/gkserver.h:434: error: `virtual
  H323Transaction::Response H323GatekeeperRRQ::OnHandlePDU()' is
protected
  make opt
  cd /usr/src/asterisk-oh323-0.7.1
  Edit makefile and set the paths/options according to your system.

  Type "make" to build the oh323wrap library and the
  ASTERISK OH323 channel driver.

  Type "make install" to install the binaries. This will also
  install a sample configuration file, if there isn't one.

Hope this of help to you
Cheers,
~Vamsi

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:41:19 +0800, replies at datamerge.com.au