[Asterisk-Users] What combination of pwlib and openh323 are required to get Asterisk-oh323 v0.7.1 to compile

replies at datamerge.com.au replies at datamerge.com.au
Mon Mar 7 20:41:19 MST 2005

Hi there

I have Asterisk running beautifully on our test server. Over the past few
days I have been tearing my hair out trying to compile various versions of
asterisk-oh323 on various versions of pwlib and openh323.

pwlib is now up to 1.8.3 and openh323 is now 1.15.2 stable.
asterisk-oh323 is currently 0.7.1

I have tried these three with many errors.

I have tried 0.7.1 with pwlib 1.5.2 and openh 1.12.2 with no luck.

I have tried asterisk-oh323 1.5.10 with pwlib 1.5.2 and openh323 and I still
get errors. From the mailing list I have gleaned that this version of
asterisk-openh323 won't work with the latest asterisk anyway, yet the readme
in asterisk-oh323 says to use this version with the aforementioned versions
of pwlib and openh323.

I can't find the versions of pwlib and openh323 recommended in the
asterisk-oh323-0.7.1 readme.

The pwlib and openh323 projects always build without error. Asterisk built
without errors and most everythings else. I am running a very basic Fedora
Core 2 installation.

What I would like to know is what is the recommended known good combination
to use of asterisk-oh323, pwlib and oh323. Once I have a combination that
should work, I can then ask more intelligent questions on how to get it to
build properly if I still have errors.

Help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mark Dutton