[Asterisk-Users] Recommended Phone for beginner

James Pooton james at digisys.net
Mon Mar 7 23:53:23 MST 2005

I've been running a pair of Sipura 841's with my business partner.  So far
I've been very impressed for the money.  Having multiple lines (with
multiple registrations) has also been really nice as we both have our "work"
line and "home" line off the phones.  (And you can update them for 2 more
lines for a total of 4 also).  Custom ringers you can upload, 100 number
phone directory and intercom capability really make it fun.  About the only
thing I'd like to see on it is a backlit display. You can find out a lot
more online at Sipura's site, but it's definitely a model to consider.

Good luck..

-James