[Asterisk-Users] Tweaking AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Mon Mar 7 18:45:15 MST 2005

Thanks for both of the responses.  I have 2 questions now, is there a
better codec to use?  I know if I can limit the voip delay that exists,
it might help the problem some.  20ms is what is current but maybe 10
would help.  What would be best, bandwidth is not an issue currently.
This doesn't fix the wctdm issue obviously, which makes perfectly good
sense, but might would help.

Second question, what about a chennel bank?  I here people talking about
the adit 600 but from what I read, it seems more like it requires a T1
as it's a DSU if I'm correct.  This would bypass the tdm boards and
everybody says it has great echo cancellation.  I'm recompiling the
drivers right now and turning on the MMX optimizations hoping it might
help the issue (a man can dream can't he).  I'm getting desperate here
because the system works great except for the echo which the users are
getting irritable with it and I agree with them they should.

Once again thanks.  We've been running full steam with asterisk for over
2 months now.