[Asterisk-Users] Call Forward or DND

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Mon Mar 7 18:10:36 MST 2005

Eric Wieling wrote:
> Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>> Goto(my-internal-sipphones,1234)
>> Goto(my-internal-sipphones,8005551212)
>>
>>     The first argument is the context, the next argument is the
>> number. Your internal sip phones should be able to reach each other
>> via "extension" dialing and (hopefully) be able to reach outside
>> numbers as well.  No gotoif's, etc. needed.  It gives you the ability
>> to forward calls to ANY number that your sip phones can call (via
>> THEIR context). Very flexible.
>

> No.  The last argument is the PRIORITY, the second to the last argument
> is the EXTENSION, and the third to the last argument is the CONTEXT.
> You must ALWAYS have a priority with a Goto, and it it always the last
> arguement.

Sorry!  I forgot the priority.  Sometimes when trying to answer multiple
questions while doing many other things the mind can become
confused/forgetful...

Anton, just add ",1" to the goto's before (at the end).

P.S. - Eric, I was not explaining this in terms of a generic use of
Goto, but rather a simplified explanation that was specific to Anton's
intended use.

--
Kristian Kielhofner