[Asterisk-Users] Question with email notification

J P Edmund listmail at acedsl.com
Mon Mar 7 17:42:45 MST 2005

I have been searching all over for the answer on all sources online and
have come to the conclusion that it must be rudimentary or I am asking
the wrong question.

I cannot figure out how to configure the box to set the "from" address
to a correct domain, as my outgoing isp will not pass mail from
root at asterisk1.local, as I expect it wouldn't.

Any help is appreciated, even just what should I be looking for to find
the correct information.

J.P. Edmund

"If you think it's not a game, you've already lost"