[Asterisk-Users] newbie questions

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Mar 7 15:11:58 MST 2005

I am sure that asterisk is listening for SIP clients.

Did you configure your sip.conf correctly?

More info to look at...
site:lists.digium.com sip x-lite

If you are building this form scratch and cannot get the basics
compelted, I would just dump it and go to a build of Asterisk at Home.  The
built in GUI lets you get basic install completed very quickly.

Cheers,