[Asterisk-Users] IAX on netweb EEZEE phone

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Mar 7 14:48:33 MST 2005

eezee phone version v1.37.008 cannot talk IAX to asterisk.

You need version 1.41 - the IAX2 Version. Please download the latest
software from the web site http://www.eezeephone.com. The one available
on the site now is latest.

Also please make sure that you setup the IAX.CONF correctly and the
Client Information on the phone properly