[Asterisk-Users] RE: Need help on * anf HFC.

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Mon Mar 7 14:45:27 MST 2005

Thanks Max & Julian,
Well, I'm still not getting out with my card, but at least I've
clarified those basic concepts (NT & TE, ptp & ptmp,,, etc)
Appreciated ;)

Currently I use group = 0, TE mode, bri_cpe_ptmp....

In /var/log/messages I'm getting constantly, every few minutes, messages
like this:
kernel: zaphfc: bchan rx fifo not enough bytes to receive! (z1=528,
z2=527, wanted 8 got 2), probably a buffer overrun.

Should I ignore them or they can be relevant?

Ramon.

En/na MvB ha escrit: